Sunday 20 March 2011

Mountain Bike Shoot in the Lake District

The weather was perfect; clear and cold, but my two models, Al (my routeman), and Harry (my son) were both ill with high temperatures and not in the best of moods. Both managed to antagonize the other whilst I tried to direct the shoot and to keep us all in good spirits. Not always easy when you have two independent minded individuals who would rather be tucked up in bed, in the warmth of their homes. We were riding the routes to be featured in my Lake District Mountain Bike map, and we had to get the shots in for the spring publication date......


Kentmere Valley - our first route of the day

A puncture overlooking the Kentmere Valley

Beside the shores of Loweswater

Down hill from above Coniston

Up hill, all the way...

Stuck in a frosty pathway

Friends, at last, after two long days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...