Tuesday 26 April 2011

Tetbury - Prince William's home town

It's his big week so I thought I would tell you a few things about our future King....


Tetbury was almost unheard of until his Father moved in to Highgrove a couple of miles to the south of Tetbury. William is a mad motorcyclist and is often seen burning off rubber with a PC in tow. Here I spied him having a rest.




He also loves to surf, and like all trendy fellows is mad about VW camper vans. I spied this one at Doughton hidden away in a barn opposite his Dad's home.


But, like all true-blue Royals it is to the "Sport of Kings" that he is most attached: Polo. And, he can get into all sorts of trouble....


But, it is to Kate that he has lost his spurs to, and good luck to you, Sir.....and may I wish you many years of happiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...