Tuesday 3 May 2011

A Cotswold Photo-Shoot - From disaster to a triumphant conclusion

It's all in the preparation. I had organized for two keen bikers to be my models for the day but as the day dawned they couldn't make it. The weather was forecast to be bright and sunny. I had to go and hope for the best and to seek out bikers on the trail....As it turned out, I soon came across three pairs of happy cyclists riding the Bibury Circuit. They couldn't have been more co-operative. So, herewith, samples of the day, and thank you my charming models. Which one should ride the front cover of my forthcoming "Cotswold Off-Road Touring Map"?

Andy and friend belting along through Macaroni Downs
Paula and son heading towards Bibury with my Map
Riding through Coln St Aldwyns
Macaroni Downs on the Bibury Circuit
Humble Bee, below Belas Knapp: Looks like the perfect off-road route, but Alas, it's not a bridleway just a farm track...
The Cotswold Off-Road Map will be available towards the end of May...
A Sample of the Bibury Map has been illustrated in my Blog of the 18th April...
Happy Biking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...