Friday 20 May 2011

The Devon County Show, Westpoint Showground, Exeter

This Show is one of the great events of the year. It was my first visit so I didn't know quite what to expect. There were a great many tents selling their wares: from 4x4 vehicles to life insurance to shearing equipment. But, what really took my fancy were the magnificent beasts; Sows, Hereford Bulls and Suffolk Sheep, as well as some fine poultry breeds...

So, herewith a gallery of images to whet your appetite for tomorrow, or next year...click on image to enlarge it.

Mum, Dad's nodded off...So What Now?
I am struggling with this Old Girl - Keep your legs down!
The Maori
It's all too much...
Rear End!
Steady She Goes, Boy!
Move Along There...
Buttocks On Show
Blondes Have More Fun...
Steady She Goes...!
My Back's Killing Me!
Yes, First Prize For The Second Year Running...
Hold It, Hold It, Damn, I've Run Out Of Film!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...