Monday 21 February 2011

London Sights Galore

Can you believe it? A montage of London images, and no London Eye, or Houses of Parliament....? Well, they will appear eventually - when I have taken the shots to my satisfaction. And, I like to surprise you (my dear visitors) with something a little different. So, herewith, from the top: Battersea Power Station, Big Ben, National Westminster Tower, Tower Bridge, Chelsea Bridge and The National Maritime Museum, Greenwich.

I am off to Cornwall, to the beaches, gardens and the sweet Fruits of the Sea.

And, look Out For:

My "Country Diary" - From time to time, nature permitting, I'll be writing up observations from my Devon farm; the lanes carpeted with wild flowers, the buzzard that flies overhead all day and the badgers that brush my legs on my night sojourn to exercise the dog. Last night my six-year daughter spied a young barn owl sitting on a branch a mere 20 feet away revolving its head, many times. She could not believe it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...