Tuesday 15 February 2011

Welcome to "LoveUKtravel" my New Blog

"Don't You Just
Love UK Travel"

Saunton Sands at Daybreak


Only the best will do...

I will endeavour to illustrate and describe the finest, the most beautiful, the most enchanting, romantic, inspiring, stimulating (I am lost for adjectives)...and rewarding places to visit in the UK. I will feature beaches, B&Bs, cafes, gardens...the most quirky and wonderful places to see and encounter....strange "Happenings", colourful events....Art will feature strongly, and the landscape will be the dominant force.

But, to get this blog off with a beautiful bang. Herewith, some of my favourite North Devon images from my own backyard, my locale...


The New Bridge, Barnstaple

Wrecked Boat, Crow Point

Hartland Quay at Sunset

Rosemoor Gardens

Brayford on Exmoor

Buckland Barton

The Groynes, Crow Point

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...